Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Major Day.

I've finished editing. I'll not touch this project again until an editor asks me to do so, or I can't sell it :). It ended up being about a 100 pages single spaced, with a word count of 49,200, which falls perfectly in line with what most publisher's are looking for. I'm pretty excited to say the least. I thought of this idea 6 years ago, started writing the first inklings about 5 1/2 years ago, and now, now it's done. I've been thinking about Truman Everts for all that time and this one story. I know that I'll have to keep telling his story and explaining it, but writing it is over. Wow.

I'd decided months ago to try for an agent, but recently talking with a friend, I'm going to revisit that idea and revise that agent letter I wrote a few months back. To keep the creativity flowing, I'll figure out something else to work on too. I've another book idea, but I may take a break to work on poetry and short stories, not sure, but I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read your book when it is all done and published. Please keep me posted :) Lacie

    ReplyDelete