Friday, July 24, 2009

Not Much

I'll let you in on something, sometimes I'm not that creative. Sometimes I don't like to write, and sometimes I'd like to but there just isn't time. I don't consider myself a full-time writer. I consider it more of a hobby, something I like to do that I'd like to share with people one day. Yesterday, I had chores and a wonderful evening watch Montana Shakespeare Company perform Private Lives at Tizer Gardens, which was seriously an amazing play with a professional cast -- really lucky to have such a fine company so close to home. Today, I had more chores, I'm painting my house, working on writing an essay for a grad school class, and then I'm going out with friends for a burrito and to watch the film Food Inc. at the Myrna Loy. I find that reading and doing other cultural things really helps with writing -- I look for new ideas, new scenes, new characters, new little idioms to put into writing, of which, I write down for later. Any way, I said I'd write about the down times too, which is all a part of it. Hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment